An asphalt parking lot is the way to go if you own a business. The rich, dark color can attract customers, and it’s one of the more cost effective pavement materials on the market. The only downside is that it needs to be sealcoated every few years to maintain its appearance and functionality. Continue reading to learn all about the great benefits of sealcoating in Phoenix, AZ, and why it needs to be done today:
- Improves appearance and attracts customers: First and foremost, you should sealcoat your parking lot to improve its appearance. Asphalt loses its deep black color over time due to exposure from the sun and the elements. A nice black parking lot will do a lot to attract customers. Think about it—are you more likely to stop and park at a store with an ugly, faded parking lot or one that’s fresh and black? You’d probably prefer the latter! Get in touch with us to see how we can help bring more customers into your store.
- Reduces exposure: As mentioned above, exposure to UV rays, wind and rain deteriorates your asphalt as the years go on. There’s nothing you can do to prevent exposure, obviously, but you can help protect your parking lot by sealcoating it today. A thick layer of sealcoat will give your parking lot an edge against Mother Nature this summer.
- Increases resistance: Oil and gas spills on your parking lot are inevitable. Unfortunately, those spills are also really damaging to your asphalt. Just as sealcoat acts as a barrier against UV rays, it does wonders to protect your parking lot from harmful oil and gas. You’ll be amazed at how oil, gas and other vehicle fluids just flow right on down your parking lot without soaking into the pavement.
- Makes parking lots easier to clean: Sweeping, power washing and generally just keeping your parking lot clean is important to attract customers. It’s also a pain in the neck if your parking lot is really rough and uneven. Sealcoating will make your parking lot as smooth as can be, so sweeping will be a breeze!
- Reduces cracks: Constant traffic and harsh weather cause cracks to develop in your parking lot over time. Like oil and gas spills, there’s nothing you can do about it. Thankfully, a sealcoat’s added layer of protection improves your parking lot’s ability to handle stress from heavy traffic and fluctuating weather. Increase the time between having your parking lot patched up by calling us to sealcoat it.
- Extends life: Like everything, asphalt parking lots have a finite lifespan. Patching up cracks works for a while, but your lot will eventually need to be repaved, which can be expensive. You can extend its lifespan by sealcoating it sooner rather than later.
As you can see, there’s no reason not to get in touch with Sunstar Seal Coating, Inc. for sealcoating in Phoenix, AZ. Call today to learn more about the sealcoating process and to get a quote for our services on your parking lot.
Categorised in: Sealcoating
This post was written by Writer