Five Tips for Finding a Trustworthy Sealcoating Company in Phoenix, AZ
Arizona summers can be pretty brutal. The blazing sun, scorching temperatures and dry conditions can be damaging to everything from your vehicle to the exterior of your home. Parking lots take an especially big hit during the summer months. The harsh rays of the sun can make the asphalt incredibly brittle over time, resulting in a sandpaper texture prone to cracks and splitting in the surface. This can lead to the need for premature asphalt replacement. Luckily, sealcoating can help extend the life of your parking lot. Sealcoating creates a protective layer and a bond that will help increase the amount of time between repaving, which saves a significant amount of money in the long run. Additionally, it can increase the value of your property.
Finding a good sealcoating company will protect your investment and make keeping your property in great condition a breeze. Here are five tips for finding a trustworthy sealcoating company in Phoenix, AZ:
- Recommendations: Start your search by consulting your fellow business owners. They can advise you of any companies they would recommend and which ones to avoid. Always hire an established company with a good reputation in the local community. A reputable professional will go above and beyond to maintain that positive standing.
- Experience: Experience is incredibly important when it comes to sealcoating. Choosing a contractor with years of experience means the project will be in good hands, as they will know how to properly complete the job and deal with any unexpected issues that may arise. Inquire about how long the company has been in business and what other projects they have completed in the area. A credible contractor will be more than happy to point you toward other satisfied customers.
- Insurance: Unfortunately, accidents can happen on the job. You could find yourself stuck paying thousands of dollars if an accident were to occur involving a company that’s not insured. Take the time to verify the insurance coverage of your contractor before signing anything. The insurance should include both liability and worker’s compensation.
- Licensing: A reputable business will possess the necessary licensing and bonding. The state of Arizona requires licenses to ensure a contractor meets a standard level of quality. Don’t hesitate to verify the license number with the state if you’re still not convinced.
- Estimates: An estimate should be the first step toward creating a transparent and fair contract. A professional company will be more than happy to provide a detailed estimate on the project before making you sign anything. They should be upfront about their pricing. This is an important step to avoid facing any surprise add-ons once the job has been completed.
Finding a quality sealcoating company in Phoenix, AZ doesn’t have to be difficult. Sunstar Seal Coating, Inc. has been providing outstanding sealcoating and asphalt paving to the Phoenix area for more than a decade. Our team is fully licensed, bonded and insured to ensure your job is always done right the first time. Call us today for a free estimate!
Categorised in: Sealcoating
This post was written by Writer