Finding a reliable sealcoating contractor can often be the toughest part of the process. You know you need someone who will perform great work at a reasonable price, but how do you find that? Choosing the right sealcoating contractor can mean the difference between a successful project and a complete disaster. Luckily, there are a few steps you can take to ensure you’ve found the right contractor while keeping your budget, deadline and sanity under control.
Look for these signs to know you’ve found a reputable sealing contractor in Phoenix, AZ that you can truly trust with your business:
- Licensed and insured: Hiring a sealcoating contractor who doesn’t carry the necessary licensing and insurance can result in some serious problems. Without insurance, you could easily find yourself responsible for any accidents or damage that occur on the job. Licensing guarantees they are in good standing with the state and meet their criteria. Ask for proof of both documents to keep yourself safe.
- Clean record: Check with local disciplinary boards, the Better Business Bureau and court records for any past problems. A quick search could reveal a major lawsuit due to low quality work or poor business practices. This simple precaution will be well worth the effort if it saves you from working with a troublesome business.
- Solid reviews and references: An experienced and reputable sealcoating contractor is bound to be highly rated. Check out online reviews for the best insight into what kind of customer service and workmanship they provide. Past clients should recommend the business and not have any serious negative experiences to report.
- Provides a detailed contract: The contract should clearly detail the work to be completed, needed supplies, estimated labor, completion date and the overall cost. Without this, there’s no easy way to settle any disagreements that might arise. A great contractor will take the time to review the contract with you and answer any questions.
- Knowledge and experience: The best sealcoating contractor will have the knowledge and experience to back up their bid. This includes not only technical knowledge, but also on-the-job experience that makes them able to deal with any obstacles that might arise. A top professional will also regularly attend industry-oriented trainings and continuing education to constantly be on the top of their game.
- Established: Average contractors come and go, but great contractors will offer long-term service for years. A contractor who has been in the industry for a long time likely has the approval of other clients in the area. Plus, you’ll have the peace of mind that comes along with knowing they’ll likely be around to perform any future maintenance or repairs.
There’s no doubt you’ve found a reputable sealcoating contractor in Phoenix, AZ when you work with Sunstar Seal Coating, Inc. Our experts have the experience and workmanship to provide you with high quality sealcoating that will last for years to come. Call us today to start enhancing your paved asphalt with help from the best!
Categorised in: Sealcoating
This post was written by Writer