It’s hot—the temperatures have already crept past 100 degrees. But that doesn’t mean you’re safe from road construction. Construction doesn’t stop just because warm weather is here. In fact, summer is prime time for road construction. You’re likely to find yourself trapped by limited lanes as construction workers work to fix pesky potholes and improve road conditions. Many contractors’ schedules are packed solid from May through August.
Luckily, the expert seal coating and asphalt paving contractors at Sunstar Seal Coating, Inc. are ready for the surge. Our team draws on our years of experience in the asphalt paving industry to prepare your major road construction project. This approach starts during the planning process and continues through the completion of the job so the work is done quickly, efficiently and professionally. Here’s how Sunstar Seal Coating, Inc. prepares to handle major asphalt repair in Phoenix, AZ and other road construction projects:
- Planning ahead: At the start of the season, all of our project managers meet to plan for the season ahead. They review the challenges of the past season before looking at the projects already on the schedule to determine the best strategy for handling the next few months. Then, this information will be used to determine if any additional employees need to be hired to better meet the demands.
- Training: Our employees receive regular training throughout the year, and this does not stop during the summer. We’ll address any areas where it looks like an employee might need additional training to increase efficiency and improve the quality of work.
- Maintain communication: During the summer, our project managers schedule a time at the end of each day to review the status of each project. This allows every leader to be updated on the task list and what takes priority. Additional employees can be placed on a certain project if additional help is needed, or any unexpected delays can be addressed so the customer’s expected completion date isn’t affected.
- Maintain pace: We like to think of the summer season as a long-distance marathon, not a 200-meter sprint. This approach helps our team avoid burnout during the season so our clients consistently receive the best quality when it comes to asphalt repair in Phoenix, AZ.
- Clear pricing: Okay, we do this one throughout the entire year, but it certainly helps streamline each job during the summer. We provide clear pricing quotes upfront. This means there’s no unexpected downtime when the customer is met with a higher bill than expected. The project won’t be delayed by price discrepancies. Our “no surprises” approach helps ensure the project is successfully completed on time, and for a reasonable price.
By making a few smart moves now, Sunstar Seal Coating, Inc. can provide our customers with top-notch work and customer service throughout both the busy season and the rest of the year. We provide a wide range of services, from sealcoating and paving to asphalt repair in Phoenix, AZ. Call Sunstar Seal Coating, Inc. today for a free estimate! We look forward to working with you this summer.
Categorised in: Asphalt Repair
This post was written by Writer