Should You Repair Those Cracks or Repave Your Parking Lot?
Your asphalt parking lot can handle a lot of stress. Over time, however, your pavement is bound to start to crack and fall apart. You have two options when this happens: you can call the pros for asphalt repair in Phoenix, AZ, or you can have your parking lot repaved. Since it’s a tough choice, we’ve put together this post to help you decide which option may be best for you and your asphalt.
Benefits of repair
As mentioned above, your first option when your asphalt starts to crack is to make minor repairs. Here are some of the reasons why our customers opt to make repairs instead of repaving their whole parking lot:
- Fast: As you can probably imagine, making repairs is a much faster process than repaving your entire parking lot. While repairs can be made in a few hours, repaving your parking lot can take a week or more to finish up.
- Affordable: Since repairs require fewer materials and manpower, they’re often much cheaper than repaving your entire parking lot. Get in touch with us today to get a quote for your asphalt repairs!
- Reliable: Even though you’ll pay less money to make repairs, you can rest easy knowing that the patched-up areas of your parking lot will be reliable. You won’t have to worry about any further damage once your cracks are repaired.
Benefits of repaving
If you’re not repairing all of those cracks, you’ve got to repave your whole parking lot. The points below are some of the reasons why you might opt to repave instead of repair:
- It might be necessary: If your parking lot is riddled with cracks and potholes, repaving it could be your only option. Though repaving is more expensive up front, it is likely to save you money in the long run since you won’t need to call us every few months to make more and more repairs.
- Fresh new look: Is there anything better looking than freshly-laid asphalt? We don’t think so! Replacing that old, grayish asphalt with new blacktop gives your parking lot an unbeatable appearance.
- Increased property value: If you have new, great-looking asphalt, you can count on your property being worth a whole lot more. Anyone trying to sell their property any time soon should seriously consider repaving their parking lot beforehand.
- Longer-lasting solution: As we touched on above, asphalt repair in Phoenix, AZ is a reliable solution, at least for the short term. Those cracks we patch up won’t be an issue for a while after we’re done. As your asphalt gets older and older, however, more and more cracks will start to develop. Instead of calling us to repair cracks one by one, you might want to consider remedying the problem all at once by repaving your parking lot.
Whether you need to repave your parking lot altogether or your parking lot requires simple asphalt repair in Phoenix, AZ, be sure to choose Sunstar Seal Coating, Inc. to do the job. Give us a call today to get an estimate or to learn more about our services.
Categorised in: Asphalt Repair
This post was written by Writer