More residential driveways are employing asphalt because of its durability, longevity and cost-effectiveness. Newly laid asphalt looks smooth and even, and at first appears that it can withstand anything. While asphalt is very durable and can last a long time, it is also susceptible to damage from heavy loads, standing water and other sharp impacts that could create cracks, fissures and eventually potholes. If you want to protect your asphalt driveway and increase its longevity, it’s a good idea to hire a sealcoating service in Phoenix, AZ for occasional maintenance. In fact, there are many benefits that come with sealcoating your asphalt driveway. Here are a few:
- Oxidation protection: The sun, rain, snow and freeze-and-thaw cycles can all take a toll on your asphalt driveway. They dry out the binders in your asphalt and cause these binding elements to chip or flake away. That exposes the next layer of binders to the same adverse conditions. Without treatment, your asphalt driveway could completely deteriorate. A sealcoat will minimize this process by protecting the binders.
- Save money: Sealcoating services in Phoenix, AZ are cheaper than completely replacing your asphalt, which will be necessary if your asphalt is allowed to deteriorate without protection or repair. Investing in a sealcoat now could save you thousands of dollars in costs for replacement.
- Increase longevity: Sealcoating also increases the longevity of your asphalt by protecting the top layer of the driveway. It slows down the deterioration and oxidation process, resulting in better looking asphalt that is kept in better condition for years longer than without the sealcoat.
- Color integrity: Sealcoating can also keep the black color black without fading. A good sealcoat will give you that fresh black look again, letting your asphalt look the way it did when it was first applied.
- Melt snow faster: Especially for those who live in cold, snowy climates, sealcoating is a necessity. Asphalt absorbs heat faster and helps melt snow, especially when kept fresh with a sealcoat, which will preserve the black color and help soak in heat.
- Protect your investment: Investing in sealcoating service in Phoenix, AZ will protect your investment in your asphalt driveway. It ensures it remains aesthetically pleasing and in good repair, which will enhance the value of your home when it comes time to sell, and preserve your curb appeal while you’re enjoying your property.
If you’re in need of sealcoating service in Phoenix, AZ, Sunstar Seal Coating, Inc. is the premier provider of asphalt sealcoating in the area. This liquid sealant that is applied as a protective covering for your asphalt surface will ensure the asphalt lasts as long as possible and remains in good condition, saving you thousands on premature asphalt repair or replacement costs. A professional and well-qualified sealcoating contractor will make sure your paved asphalt is attractive and made in good quality. Our team is licensed, bonded and insured for your protection and peace of mind. Reach out to us today to learn more about our services or schedule an appointment!
Categorised in: Sealcoating
This post was written by Writer