Tearing up a driveway isn’t something every homeowner will need to do, but it may be a necessary step during a remodeling project, and it’s definitely required for folks adding a new concrete driveway in Phoenix, AZ. One common trend we see is homeowners trying to save some money by removing the driveway themselves. Trust us, that’s a mistake! Continue reading to learn why driveway removal is best left to the pros:
- Not all driveways are equal: There are tons of articles and videos online that make driveway removal look easy. The problem is that the driveway you read about online isn’t the same as the one at your house. In addition to being a different length and width, your driveway has a different foundation that makes the removal process unique.
- Mistakes are costly: Just as with any DIY home improvement or remodeling project, making a mistake removing your driveway can cost big bucks. Improperly demolishing concrete can lead to expensive repairs that will have to be performed by a pro.
- You don’t have the right tools: Chances are, you don’t have a jackhammer, backhoe and other demolition equipment sitting around in your shed. Though you can rent pretty much any tool needed for the job, that can get costly. Instead, hire a pro who already has all of that equipment on hand.
- You’re inexperienced: Perhaps most importantly, you don’t have the experience to remove a concrete driveway in Phoenix, AZ on your own! On top of owning the right tools, driveway removal takes years of on-the-job experience to get down pat.
Why choose Sunstar Seal Coating, Inc. for removal?
Hiring the wrong company to remove your driveway can be just as dangerous as doing it yourself! Here are a few reasons to choose Sunstar Seal Coating, Inc. for removal:
- Range of service: There’s no sense in hiring one company to remove your driveway and another company to put in a new one. That’s why you should hire Sunstar Seal Coating, Inc. In addition to removing and installing driveways, we also perform repairs and basic maintenance for all types of asphalt and concrete surfaces.
- Expert knowledge: As mentioned above, driveway removal takes years of practice to get just right. Luckily, that’s what you get when you hire our team. We’ve been in business for over 15 years, so you can trust that our team can tackle any job that comes our way!
- Competitive rates: One of the main reasons some people opt for trying to remove their driveway themselves is to save some money. We get that—home improvement is expensive, and you want to save wherever you can. That’s why we offer competitive pricing for all of our services. Whether you need driveway demolition or asphalt sealing, you won’t overpay when you come to Sunstar Seal Coating, Inc.
The choice is clear the next time you need to remove your concrete driveway in Phoenix, AZ—hire our team at Sunstar Seal Coating, Inc. Give us a call today to get an estimate or to learn more about all of our services.
Categorised in: Asphalt Repair
This post was written by Writer